Sunday 10 February 2013

How I Spend The Lunar New Year Day


The Lunar New Year 2013 falls today, the 10th of February 2013. How exciting! But, well for me is an excitement from a different perspective. As my timeline from facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest, etc all filled with faces I know, dressed in red with their whole family, I thought "I CAN DO THAT TOO!" as in, I can also dress up in red and do things.. except I'm alone, in Singapore. So, in celebratory atmosphere, I ended up playing with my copics and markers and here's what I have for you.



The Chinese tradition always consider the color Red to represent prosperity and good fortune. So here's some of my drawings I have been working on the entire afternoon featuring red dresses with the sexy luscious RED LIPS.




I hope you like it ;) smoochies xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment