Monday 25 February 2013

Red Lips and Friendship

 It has been quite a while since the last time I could actually live my days peacefully, by means, without projects due dates embedded in my mind. So, I did a photoshoot. I was practically very relaxed, playful and just trying to embrace the freedom with having fun dressing up and spend time with my dear friend.

 

A dear friend of mine, Amelia Putri, she is incredibly talented. Look how she tremendously did the make up. Don't you just love it? She also did the photoshoot, I love her and her freaking talent! 



Oh, I also dyed my hair red. Unfortunately the color was not as vibrant as I wanted it to be, but I guess this will do. One cannot change so drastically. I'm still loving it. Yet, I must say I am very disappointed by how drastically my body weight has gone downhill, ME MUST EAT MORE! 

p.s. ANTI-ANOREXIA!!!

Outfit:

Fringed Khaki jacket - H&M
Sequined Bandeau - Vero Moda (ASOS)
Sequined Knickers - ASOS
Nude pumps - ALDO 



0 comments:

Post a Comment